Tuesday, April 19, 2011

step 21 - more skirt stuff

so my friend that was going to hem the gown's skirt can't figure out how to do it....and I don't know if I can ask my boss oh fuckkk... because the skirt's oa full circle, the bias stretched a lot so it needs to be hemmed so badly. the three layers are making it difficult though.

not much blogging this week, busy panicking.

...so the possibility that I actually /won't/ finish for Sakuracon grows ever higher. and I will be so upset if I don't since I'm SO CLOSE. SO /CLOSE/ and yet so far......but I can't go shopping until Wednesday, so I need to make my sleeves then. and I am hoping I can get someone to mark my hem on the skirt but if I can't, I...the skirt is unusable. well, tomorrow I will bring my other bra and check the fit on the bodice and if it's okay, I'll attach the "corset" to it and put in the white + eyelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment