Saturday, April 9, 2011

step 17 - STUFF GOT DONE \o/

WIGS BOTH STYLED \o/!! I am happier with the results of my friend's wig than I am with mine but it isn't bad :3 .......and, well I attached the skirts to each other but I didn't get the skirt attached to the bodice or the hemlines done :/ I did get the vinyl and lace attached together though (like how I made the bodice layers) and got most of the corset together. I made the shape of it by just taking my bodice pattern and guesstimating where I needed to cut to make it an underbust corset and extended the bottom two inches so that it'd be longer than the bodice. Also I took an inch off either side of center front to make up the center opening area that'll be laced up.





I AM SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PANIC ABOUT FINISHING IN TIME h-hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment