Thursday, March 10, 2011

step 10 - makeup test!

didn't want to do homework, so I did a quick makeup test. The wig is also still totally unstyled but I wanted to try it on and see how it'd look.



...I think the black shadow should extend out further, it's not really visible :/ And the shape of the red part, since it looks a little clunky/boxy near the front of my eye. ALSO I NEED TO FIX MY EYEBROWS but I have until april to do that /o/

this was a webcam shot with my desklamp on which......is really bright. BUT STILL hmhm. I'm not entirely happy with it atm, but I'm also not wearing false lashes or contacts atm either. anyway the most important thing for me to remember is to shape and thin out my eyebrows I think :Ta

And I think I need to get myself another lipstick. this one is a bit too purple...I want a dark red-red.

No comments:

Post a Comment